Destination Workshop: Pacific northwest - Seattle and Victoria
September 26 - October 2, 2017 with an extension to Vancouver - october 2-4, 2017
For a photographer, the Pacific northwest has it all - mountain and ocean, cityscape and countryside. From the towering shoulders of Mt. Rainier to the stunning coast of Puget Sound and its many islands, from the modern cityscapes of Seattle and Vancouver to the historic architecture of Victoria, there's every possible scene available to your lens.
Workshop will include:
- 6 nights accommodation in double/twin room (single accommodation at additional cost)
- Breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes
- Dinner or lunch daily, depending on schedule
- Seattle downtown walk, including the famous Pike Place Market
- Wine tasting and visit to Snoqualmie Falls
- Excursion around the neighborhood of Seattle, with great views over the city
- High speed ferry ride (great for photos) from Seattle to Victoria
- City tour in Victoria
- Whale watching excursion
- Float plane tour of Victoria
- Art of Intuitive Photography instruction and critiques with Mindy
- On-site trip coordinator
Cost: per person in double/twin room: $3695. Single supplement: $700.
Please note: Vancouver extension is only available to guests participating in the Seattle/Victoria workshop
- Ferry ride from Victoria to Vancouver
- 2 nights Vancouver with breakfast and taxes
- Lunch or dinner each day
- Sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Visit of Vancouver's classical Chinese garden
Cost: $995 per person / $200 single supplement
To register for the workshop or for more information from Latitudes Travel & Tours, please click here.
Deposit due: May 25, 2017, final payment due: June 30, 2017.
The workshop is open to all levels. Non photographers are also welcome!
The workshop does not include r/t airfare.